52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Knitting Bug!

The knitting bug has bit me! I don't know when and I don't know how! So the family and I headed off to Hobby Lobby on Saturday to pick out some yarn for a block bedspread for Dave. HL's yarn selection seems to have taken a nose dive. Dave picked out some Lion Brand Homespun in 3 different shades of blue. It will be very nice and soft, not to mention warm! So far I have finished 1 block, only a bajillion left to go! It's going somewhat slow for me but I just started and it always seems to be like that. I like this pattern, working in blocks will be much easier than working on one large section at a time. It's very portable! I definately need to get the hang of it again.....Dave doesn't think I'll finish this project but I'm determined to prove him wrong! I'm gonna make him eat his words!

I have a ton of things I'd like to do....Harry Potter scarves for me and the kids. Gryffindor of course! Dave even wants a Ravenclaw scarf! I'd also like to make something for my newborn neice, Alaina, something pink. Pink is definately her color! And something for my nephew Wyatt too. Not to mention last year my sisters put in requests for shawls. They both loved the one I made for our GrandMa.......so I just need to get going!

In other news, Dave, the kids, and I are all feeling fine and dandy! Dave and I have been working out at my work. So far so good. I just need to start eating better. That's the REALLY hard part! The kids LOVE playing in the Kid Zone there and always behave really well.....how do they get them to do that! LOL Work is up and down. Some days I barely have time to get a drink of water and other days I have nothing to do! When I do have down time I'm working out so it's not a total loss! And believe me I can FEEL THE BURN! I feel it now and that's from 2 days ago! Well, I better get a move on Sqare #2 or I'll never get that bedspread done! I'll post pics of my progress.....soon!

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

well, i'll just have to get you knitting again! glad that ol' bug bit you.