52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It was my first time!

Yes, I am not ashamed to admit that finally at the age of 28, I made Jell-O for the first time last night. It was an amazing and rather short experience. But first times can be that way! ; ) But it was oh so tasty today! I also recently made rice crispy squares for the first time!!! Can you believe the sheltered life I've led!!!

Aside from Jell-O we had an exciting night last night! We took Leslie to practice with the Valpo Vikettes. She, and other K - 2nd grade girls, will be preforming at halftime at this Friday's basketball game! It's just so cute and crazy. I did this when I was little and I was a Vikette (flag girl) in high school! We took a ton of pictures, if any of them turned out I will post them! *crossing my finger here*

It also SNOWED yesterday and started to actually stick as the evening rolled in! By the time we left the high school we had at least a good 1 1/2 inches! Dave took me out to a far corner of the parking lot to practice driving. Several years ago I wrecked our little Ford Focus while driving in the first real snow of that year. I have been VERY VERY afraid of driving in snow ever since. I'm talking if I get stuck driving in snowy conditions I'm balling! I am seriously afraid. SERIOUSLY. So last night Dave had me drive a little bit with Bullet (our Durango) in 2wd and then he had me switch to 4wd. OMG I am NEVER buying another vehicle without 4wd! It's a world of difference. Since I was feeling pretty confident I drove us all home! Yay me!

On the knitting front I am working on the heel flap of my sock. I'll post a pic or two as soon as I can!

Happy Knitting Folks! Thank you, that is all!

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

Girl friend, you never made JELLO??? What the F planet are you from? Next, make some jello shots.